Monday, April 16, 2007

the week and the week before this.....

it has been a very busy week right after we spent holy week.

the holy week, we spent with my family. we had to go to my mom and dad's place because gabby was getting restless because of the summer heat at our house. no choice on our part but to bring her there where the use of electricity is free, so with the water, cooking...so basically, we had a "free" holy week. ( it did save us from buying our food ration for a few days.) while we were there, i prepared some of my homecooked meals of which i am going to post @ dravenworkz cookbook one of these days. (I'm still very busy with work. don't have time to squeeze my brain for the directions on how i came up with my recipes.)

as i've mentioned in this entry a couple of times already, i've been quite busy for some time now. and yes, upto now, i'm stil busy....busy preparing work materials long overdue.( this is what one gets when one procastinates...but i think i'm better when i'm feeling the pressure to deliver. (i'm just trying to justify my procastination.........:)) however, we had a grand time over the weekend because we had our office outing at paradise island, samal...pictures from that activity will be posted within the week. (here i go procastinating again....) the weekend really was remarkable for me perhaps due to the fact that we went to mass as a family again, yve, gabby and myself. what made it even remarkable is that gabby had the chance to go strolling at the mall with us. (it is really one of the things i looked forward when i began this family.) (there are pictures of that strolling but.....you know, i opt to procastinate again.)

this has been my week and the week before this...and this is yoxx signing out.

No comments: