Tuesday, April 3, 2007

holy week

its already the holy week. vacation time for some, for others, a time to spend for themselves and their loved ones. nonetheless, it is also a time to thank the lord for the year. personally, holy week is the start of my year. it is during this time that i renew all my commitments to our Lord. unlike my previous holy weeks, this coming holy week is quite different.
what makes this holy week different from the other holy weeks i had before?
1. this is my first holy week with my young family. we plan to spend the holy week at home. enjoy each others company (yve, gabby and i ) for the duration of the holy week. we cannot join the usual religious services we normally attend since gabby is still to small to bring along for the services;
2. i cannot do my yearly "panata" of going up the shrine hills during good friday. again, i want to spend our first holy week as a family. next year perhaps when gabby can walk , maybe we can bring her with us to the shrine;
these are just two reasons why i will be having a different holy week this year but these are very special reasons why i won't be having the same holy week i've been having for years.
before i go on spending my holy week with my family, here are some new pictures of gabby with us. enjoy.

No comments: