Monday, March 5, 2007

new toy

this is what has kept me busy for a few days. i finally got my own mp3 player again. i've had one before but its in the safe keeping of my brother already. left it with him together with my dvd player when i got married. (thought, i would have no use for them anymore once i get married, thought wrong..hehe.) anyway, i've enjoyed tinkering with this new toy which i got for a bargain price. serves me well, less than 512 mb of my favorite songs stuffed here...with a few mb's left for a few files (decided to use it as a flash drive as well..think "multi-functionality").as my friend would say,"..if if serves its purpose, go for it." i didn't go wrong with this purchase. (just to prove it, i'm thinking of getting one for yve as well.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: