Tuesday, November 6, 2007

sembreak

we spent the semestral break packing our things for our transfer to wifey's place. we are currently occupying the 2nd floor of their house...it seems that we are living in a condominium unit...:)

this is gabby's picture at our "new place". she is leaning at our bed.

part of my sembreak was buying my "trophy toys"....we recently won the regionals in the milo sbp and wifey granted me two new toys as my "trophy". i bought a spiderman figure, and my 2nd dtc gi joe footloose. i already have two joe's to my collection.(i started buying toys as trophy's when we won the championship for the basketball summer league in 2006. i bought my wolverine figure and from that time i began buying toys as trophies to help me remember the championships we won. i still haven't bought something from our recent fbl win.....have to go and check the mall for more joe's this weekend.)

No comments: