Thursday, November 15, 2007

new toys and our trip

shopped for my fbl win toy trophy yesterday. after 2 weeks i was finally able to buy my first comic 3 pack joes. i bought the pack with general abernathy, flint and tunnel rat. i almost missed on them because the last time i checked, i couldn't find the set, luckily last night, i saw one set so i decided to really buy it even if it would cost me some money....(it did cost me money.but i'm happy with my growing joe collection...it also cost me a lot because i was able to buy a loose fully poseable degeneration x triple h figure. now i'm in the look out for a fully poseable dx shawn...damn toys.so hard to find.hehehe.)
tomorow, we'll be leaving for iloilo for the milo-sbp national tournament. we are the defending champs in the sbp division so we will be defending our national title. hopefully, after this tournament, i will be able to buy another set of trophy toys. i plan on buying something from my allowance and i might end up buying the remaining comic 3 packs. (the one with zartan, fred and zarana, the dreadnoks and breaker, scarlett and hologam cobra commander. it's just a shame that these toys arrive here in our city late. all the good stuff are already sold out before we can get our hands on them. but this fact will not dampen my hopes of giving my joe collection another try. with all the figures available, i can more or less come up with close to 30 joe pcs both from the comics packs and the dtc's they've already released.)
will just post pictures of my new toys, hopefully with the other set i can buy when we arrive from iloilo. will also update on what happened there in the tournament once i get back.

No comments: