Tuesday, April 22, 2008

toys update

after 20 years, dad bought me a gi joe figure again. i still remeber my first gi joe, it was duke. it was back when i was in grade 1. last saturday, i finally saw the first available 25th anniversary singles here in davao. i immediately asked dad if he can buy me one.( i wasn't really hoping he would get it for me but i tried.hehe. and it worked, after lunch, he asked where the gi joe was located in the toy department and he brought it for me. i felt like the grade 1 student again. literally, my heart was pounding and i cannot contain my excitement of owning my first 25th joe. thanks dad. i'm very lucky that after all these years, dad still can buy me a toy..hehe).

here are a few pix of my very first 25th joe: dreadnok buzzer
while i was taking pix of my new toy, i also did a few pose shots of my marvel figs,
and of gabby's toy stack which is long overdue:

4 comments:

Mark Rosario said...

go joe!!.. hehehe.. bet youre looking forward to the upcoming g.i.joe movie.

long live 80's cartoons!

Mark Rosario said...

i didnt notice right away that youre from davao. pastilan! gimingaw na ko sa mga durian diha!.. heheh.. thanks for dropping by my blog, bro.

Mark Rosario said...

by the way, i found this on the web, man and i thought i might share it with a fellow joe enthusiast.

here's th link, bro: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/4435.asp

yoxx said...

thanks for the link...ganda ng mga pix.