Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"happy-sad"

haven't blogged in a while due to a lot of things that has kept me pre-occupied for several days until this very day. to sum up the events that has kept me busy, i have tought of categorizong them into the title that i have for this entry: "happy-sad".

happy- had the chance to emcee our celebration of "buwan ng wika"
sad- my team b lost to holy child last saturday during the sbp games
happy- wifey and i celebrated 1 year of married life. she even got me a new fone for our anniversary.
sad- one of our players got hospitalized because of dengue
sad- my former teacher and now, co-teacher passed away today.( gracias, sir tony)
happy- finally finished all of my grades which are loooong over due.

life really can be so short....we have to enjoy every minute of our existence. we need not fret about things that come our way. basically, only there are only to things we can experience in our whole lifetime...."happy and sad".

No comments: