Wednesday, June 20, 2007

my first father's day

last sunday was father's day. together with a lot of firsts for me this year, i celebrated it for the first time with wifey and gabby. this is my recolletion of my father's day.
i woke up early and played with gabby while wifey prepared her bath. ( i volunteered that i will take care of bathing gabby during weekends but she still has to prepare the things needed..hehe.) after bathing gabby, we both slept....i guess wifey allowed me to doze off because it was father's day, had it been not father's day, i wouldn't have had the time to doze off like that. i prepared our lunch because i wanted to eat kinilaw and i was surprised when wifey said that she'll be the one to go out and buy liempo. i really wanted to eat liempo for a long time and i kept on bugging her about it she finally brought me one last sunday.
that was the best father's day gift i recieved from her. thanks hon!

No comments: